Join Now to Send Refund of Security Notice Online
Choose an all-inclusive optimum legal solution for your business with Kanoonvala.com!
Send Refund of Security Notice Online
Submit your details to begin now
Refund Of Security
Security Deposit is the refers to a lump sum amount that is paid to the landlord interest-free at the beginning of a lease that is refundable at the end of the lease period. The deposit amount may depend upon the value at which property is priced in the particular city in which you are renting. The landlord may retain a part of this amount if s/he considers that some damage has been caused to the property for the duration of the stay.
If you have run into some issue with your landlord as a result of which s/he is threatening to retain to security deposit amount without any fault on your part, you may take legal action for the same. Sending a legal notice to your landlord before approaching the Courts may help you in resolving the issue. In most cases of this nature, the matter gets resolved at the notice stage and you do not need to proceed to Court. Sending a well-drafted and legally sound security refund notice drafted by the best documentation lawyers will help you in this.
What You will Get In The Package
- 30 minutes consultation and advice from experienced top lawyers
- Legal notice drafting to be sent to you for approval
- Final legal notice drafting incorporating suggestions given by you (if any)
- Dispatch of the final legal notice through registered post
- The tracking number of the registered post shall be shared with you
- Subsequent case after the legal notice has been sent is not included
- You may hire the lawyer for any subsequent cases
Indias First Online Case Tracking And Management
Nations first ever tech enabled online case management and tracking tool for your ongoing matters at one single place!
End-To-End Case Management
Manage your ongoing matters with our state-of-the-art tool for invoice, calendar and task management.
Cloud-Based File Management
Easily track your files on the go with our double encrypted cloud-based records management system.
24*7 Communication Tracking With Dedicated SPOC
Connect with your Single Point of Contact any time and track all communications hassle-free.
Documents required to Draft & Send Security Deposit Return Notice
- 1. Copy of Tenant Agreement
- 2. Copy of any prior communication with the landlord for refund of amount
- 3. Copy of any prior communication from the landlord stating reasons for retaining amount (if any)
- 4. Bank account details of parties
- 5. Proof of security deposit given to the landlord
Procedure to Draft & Send Security Deposit Return Notice
- 1. You must hire the top lawyers in your locality to help you draft a legal notice for the recovery of your Security Deposit.
- 2. The draft notice shall be drafted and sent to you for approval.
- 3. The final notice shall be drafted incorporating your suggestions(if any).
- 4. The final notice shall be sent to the opposite party