Debt Recovery Notice
You may send a notice for recovery of money from your employer, friend or any other party who owes you money. The first step in recovery should be to send a legal notice since most recovery cases get resolved in this step itself and you do not need to proceed to Court.
You must send a well-drafted and legally sound notice to ensure that you get a prompt response on your notice and you have maximum opportunity to recover your money.
What You will Get In The Package
- 20 minutes consultation and advice from experienced top lawyers
- Legal notice drafting to be sent to you for approval
- Final legal notice drafting incorporating suggestions given by you (if any)
- Dispatch of the final legal notice through registered post
- The tracking number of the registered post shall be shared with you
- Subsequent case after the legal notice has been sent is not included
- You may hire the lawyer for any subsequent cases
Documents Required to Draft & Send Debt Recovery Notice
- 1. Affidavit of proof of money lent/owed to you
- 2. If recovery from employer, employment agreement that states the amount that your employer is to give you in exchange of your service
- 3. Any proof of money owed to you
Procedure to Draft & Send Debt Recovery Notice
- 1. You must hire the top Debt Recovery lawyers in your locality to help you draft a legal notice for the recovery of your money.
- 2. The draft notice shall be drafted and sent to you for approval.
- 3. The final notice shall be drafted incorporating your suggestions(if any).
- 4. The final notice shall be sent to the opposite party