Join Now to File Company HR Documents Online
Choose an all-inclusive optimum legal solution for your business with Kanoonvala.com!
Company HR Documents Online
Submit your details to begin now
Company HR Documents
When you are starting a Startup, it is essential that you have all your documentation and legal requirements set up and in order. You must clearly lay down your company HR policies in a formal document which elaborates upon the values and expectations that your company has from your employees, compliance with existing labour laws, best practices for your company, etc.
You must clearly lay down the policies, i.e., the rules and principles by which your organization functions, and the procedures that lay down how these policies must be implemented by your employees. You must hire the top Startup lawyers in your locality to help you draft an HR document that is good in law.
What You will Get In The Package
- 20 minutes call to get acquainted with your lawyer and to understand the work that is to be undertaken together.
- Insight into your specific requirements and needs
- Drafting of HR documents to be sent to you for approval
- Drafting of final HR documents incorporating your suggestions (if any)
- The lawyer shall not undertake any work in addition to the drafting of the HR documents
- You may hire the lawyer for any additional Startup related work that you may have
Indias First Online Case Tracking And Management
Nations first ever tech enabled online case management and tracking tool for your ongoing matters at one single place!
End-To-End Case Management
Manage your ongoing matters with our state-of-the-art tool for invoice, calendar and task management.
Cloud-Based File Management
Easily track your files on the go with our double encrypted cloud-based records management system.
24*7 Communication Tracking With Dedicated SPOC
Connect with your Single Point of Contact any time and track all communications hassle-free.
Documents required for Drafting Company HR Documents
- 1.Documents related to conditions of employment and termination
- 2. Documents stating the non-discrimination and sexual harassment policies
- 3. Documents laying down policy on leaves, break times, etc.
- 4. Documents stating standards of conduct, punctuality, etc., of the employees
- 1. You must hire the top Startup lawyers in your locality to help you draft an HR document tailored to meet your specific needs and circumstances
- 2. The HR document letter shall be drafted and sent to you for approval.
- 3. The HR document letter shall be drafted incorporating your suggestions(if any).