Join Now to Draft Your Vendor Agreement Online
Choose an all-inclusive optimum legal solution for your business with Kanoonvala.com!
- Draft Your Vendor Agreement Online
Draft Your Vendor Agreement Online
Submit your details to begin now
A Vendor Agreement is an agreement entered into between vendors of products and services, and any individual or business owner. It states the provisions and conditions of service that a contractor must abide by and the business owner must ensure. Such details as the specifics of the service to be provided such as date, time and location must be mentioned in the agreement.
A Vendor Agreement must ideally be accompanied by a Statement of Work. The agreement becomes valid on being signed by the vendor and the individual or business owner. A vendor agreement is necessary for setting out the terms of expectations between the parties and minimizing the risk of conflict and confusion.
What You will Get In The Package
- Introduction call for a consultation with the lawyer to get to know your requirements for the Vendor Agreement and regarding the work that will be done together
- Documents Checklist
- Verification of necessary documents
- Drafting of the agreement
- Draft Vendor Agreement will be sent to you for feedback
- The lawyer shall not undertake any additional work apart from the vendor agreement.
- You may hire the lawyer for any Startup related disputes that you may face
Indias First Online Case Tracking And Management
Nations first ever tech enabled online case management and tracking tool for your ongoing matters at one single place!
End-To-End Case Management
Manage your ongoing matters with our state-of-the-art tool for invoice, calendar and task management.
Cloud-Based File Management
Easily track your files on the go with our double encrypted cloud-based records management system.
24*7 Communication Tracking With Dedicated SPOC
Connect with your Single Point of Contact any time and track all communications hassle-free.
Information Required for Drafting Vendor Agreement
- 1. Information regarding the Vendor and the Business Entity
- 2.Information about Goods & Services to be provided
- 3. Information about Deliverables
Procedure for Drafting Vendor Agreement
- 1. You must hire the top Startup lawyers in your locality to help you draft a Vendor Agreement tailored to meet your specific needs and circumstances.
- 2. The Vendor Agreement shall be drafted and sent to you for approval.
- 3. The Vendor Agreement shall be drafted incorporating your suggestions(if any).
Startup Legal Documents
Key Clauses Of Vendor Agreement
Food Truck Startup
Legal Mistakes by Startups