Join Now to Get Property Registration
Choose an all-inclusive optimum legal solution for your business with Kanoonvala.com!
- Get Property Registration
Get Property Registration
Submit your details to begin now
Property registration is the process of logging or recording the properly executed documents with the Registrar. The documents are the ones relating to the transfer of property for assurance of title and to establish evidence of such transfer. The law relating to property registration in India is laid down under the Registration Act, 108.
It is mandatory to register the documents relating to sale/purchase or transfer of any immovable property in India. These documents include the Sale Deed, Relinquishment Deed, Gift Deed, etc. Property registration acts as a guarantee that the title of the property is valid and as an evidence in case of property disputes relating to ownership of the property.
What You will Get In The Package
- Lawyer consultation over a telephone call for 30 minutes..
- Verification of documents.
- Drafting and filing of documents.
- Registration of property.
- Court Fees
- Stamp Duty to be paid for execution.
- Registration fees.
- Additional tasks for property registration.
Indias First Online Case Tracking And Management
Nations first ever tech enabled online case management and tracking tool for your ongoing matters at one single place!
End-To-End Case Management
Manage your ongoing matters with our state-of-the-art tool for invoice, calendar and task management.
Cloud-Based File Management
Easily track your files on the go with our double encrypted cloud-based records management system.
24*7 Communication Tracking With Dedicated SPOC
Connect with your Single Point of Contact any time and track all communications hassle-free.
Documents required for Property Registration
- 1. Copy of parent documents such as the Sale Deed, Title Deed, Conveyance Deed, Gift Deed, Sale/Purchase Agreement, Lease Deed, etc.
- 2. Copy of additional documents like the building plan approval, property tax receipts, etc.
- 3. Identity proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID card, driving license, passport, etc.
- 4. Power of Attorney
Procedure for Property Registration
Once the documents relating to the property are submitted, the documents along with the relevant details are submitted to the Sub-Registrar which has jurisdiction over the area where the property is situated. The registration fee is submitted and the document is signed by 2 witnesses. Once the prescribed stamp fee is paid, property registration is completed.
Checklist For Buying A Property
Property Registration Under RERA