Join Now to Draft Founders Agreement Online
Choose an all-inclusive optimum legal solution for your business with Kanoonvala.com!
Draft Founders Agreement Online
Submit your details to begin now
Founders Agreement is a legal document laying down the terms and conditions that are to be the terms of operations between the founders of the company. The most important ingredients that must be present in every Founders Agreement are provisions regarding the roles and relationships of the founders, equity shares and Intellectual Property ownership.
Provisions for confidentiality, withdrawal or removal of ownership, conflict resolution, etc., must also be included in the agreement. To ensure that the company has economic and structural growth while protecting the interests of the co-founders, it is essential to include a Founders Agreement at the stage of incorporation of the company.
What You will Get In The Package
- Introduction call for consultation with lawyer to get to know your lawyer and regarding the work that will be done together
- Documents Checklist
- Verification of necessary documents
- Drafting of the agreement
- Managing the necessary paperwork
- The lawyer shall not undertake any additional work apart from the Founders Agreement.
- You may hire the lawyer in case of any additional startup related issues that you may have.
Indias First Online Case Tracking And Management
Nations first ever tech enabled online case management and tracking tool for your ongoing matters at one single place!
End-To-End Case Management
Manage your ongoing matters with our state-of-the-art tool for invoice, calendar and task management.
Cloud-Based File Management
Easily track your files on the go with our double encrypted cloud-based records management system.
24*7 Communication Tracking With Dedicated SPOC
Connect with your Single Point of Contact any time and track all communications hassle-free.
Documents required for Drafting Founders Agreement
- 1. Entity Registration/Incorporation Certificate
- 2.IPR Documents (if any)
- 3. Share-subscription Documents
- 3. Company Contracts
Procedure for Drafting Founders Agreement
- 1. You must hire the top Startup lawyers in your locality to help you draft the Founders Agreement tailored to meet your specific needs and circumstances
- 2. The Founders Agreement shall be drafted and sent to you for approval.
- 3. The Founders Agreement shall be drafted incorporating your suggestions(if any).