Join Now to Draft and Register Gift Deed Online
Choose an all-inclusive optimum legal solution for your business with Kanoonvala.com!
Draft and Register Gift Deed Online
Submit your details to begin now
Draft And Register Gift Deed
A gift deed is essentially a legal instrument used for transferring immovable property without any exchange of money. The transfer should be voluntarily carried out while the donor is solvent. Also, a gift deed should not be executed for tax evasion or illegal gains. Registration of the gift deed is mandatory for the transfer to be valid. Also, registration is necessary for transfer in the title of the property which is important for the transfer of all utility connections.
You must get your gift deed drafted and registered the most experienced property lawyers in your locality. The advocate shall help you in getting the deed registered in your locality.
What You will Get In The Package
- 20 minutes introduction call with a lawyer to get acquainted and to discuss the work that is to be done together.
- Documents Checklist
- Verification of necessary documents
- Drafting of the Gift Deed
- Registrar in the Registrar/Sub-Registrar’s office
- Any payments to be made such as gift duty or stamp duty
- Resolution of any disputes over the property that is to be gifted. You may hire the lawyer for any further help with property matters.
Indias First Online Case Tracking And Management
Nations first ever tech enabled online case management and tracking tool for your ongoing matters at one single place!
End-To-End Case Management
Manage your ongoing matters with our state-of-the-art tool for invoice, calendar and task management.
Cloud-Based File Management
Easily track your files on the go with our double encrypted cloud-based records management system.
24*7 Communication Tracking With Dedicated SPOC
Connect with your Single Point of Contact any time and track all communications hassle-free.
Documents required for drafting and registration of Gift Deed
- 1. Title deed of the property
- 2. Share certificate
- 3. Maintenance Bill
- 4. Electricity Bill
- 5. Allotment Letter
- 6. Occupation and Commencement Certificate
Procedure for drafting and registration of Gift Deed
- 1. Verification of documents and drafting of gift deed accordingly.
- 2. The gift deed document must be signed by the donor.
- 3. Attestation of the deed by two witnesses.
- 4. Requisite duty to be paid. (Gift duty and Stamp Duty)
- 5. Allotment Letter
- 6. Necessary documents to be submitted to the sub-registrar.