Join Now to Draft & Send Debt Recovery Notice
Choose an all-inclusive optimum legal solution for your business with Kanoonvala.com!
Draft & Send Debt Recovery Notice
Submit your details to begin now
Debt Recovery Notice
You may send a notice for recovery of money from your employer, friend or any other party who owes you money. The first step in recovery should be to send a legal notice since most recovery cases get resolved in this step itself and you do not need to proceed to Court.
You must send a well-drafted and legally sound notice to ensure that you get a prompt response on your notice and you have maximum opportunity to recover your money.
What You will Get In The Package
- 20 minutes consultation and advice from experienced top lawyers
- Legal notice drafting to be sent to you for approval
- Final legal notice drafting incorporating suggestions given by you (if any)
- Dispatch of the final legal notice through registered post
- The tracking number of the registered post shall be shared with you
- Subsequent case after the legal notice has been sent is not included
- You may hire the lawyer for any subsequent cases
Indias First Online Case Tracking And Management
Nations first ever tech enabled online case management and tracking tool for your ongoing matters at one single place!
End-To-End Case Management
Manage your ongoing matters with our state-of-the-art tool for invoice, calendar and task management.
Cloud-Based File Management
Easily track your files on the go with our double encrypted cloud-based records management system.
24*7 Communication Tracking With Dedicated SPOC
Connect with your Single Point of Contact any time and track all communications hassle-free.
Documents Required to Draft & Send Debt Recovery Notice
- 1. Affidavit of proof of money lent/owed to you
- 2. If recovery from employer, employment agreement that states the amount that your employer is to give you in exchange of your service
- 3. Any proof of money owed to you
Procedure to Draft & Send Debt Recovery Notice
- 1. You must hire the top Debt Recovery lawyers in your locality to help you draft a legal notice for the recovery of your money.
- 2. The draft notice shall be drafted and sent to you for approval.
- 3. The final notice shall be drafted incorporating your suggestions(if any).
- 4. The final notice shall be sent to the opposite party